Saturday, August 4, 2012

7 Day Challenge x Jumpin' in Leather

Mustard-yellow sheer button-down top: I.Candy (The Ramp); Cropped denim shorts: Topshop; Studded leather boots: Sent from Heaven; Bag: Mango; Braided belt: Forever 21; Necklace: Forever 21

The sixth theme for the 7 Day Challenge is concert/art exhibit. To be honest, I spent hours looking for an outfit for this theme. It's just so difficult 'cause I'm not really fond of watching concerts. I can barely remember the last concert that I've been to! Haha. I believe it really just depends on the artist and one's mood when planning an outfit for such occasion. Anyway, after hours of searching my closet, I finally came up with something. What do you think?

Photo taken by Joselito Asuncion



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...