Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Lace dress: Forever 21; Necklace: SM Accessories; Patent peep-toe pumps: Pedro

It's the most wonderful time of the year!! Christmas is finally here! Happy holidays, loves! I know that like me, most of you are busy spending time with your loved ones so I'm gonna make this short and quick. Instead of wearing a sprkly Christmas-y dress, I opted to wear this bodycon lace turquoise dress on Christmas Eve. I love how the texture added character to the look while the color made it lively, giving off a happy vibe. Just what we need on Christmas, right? I kept my accessories and shoes simple and just wore a statement necklace and nude pumps.  The dress deserves the spotlight after all!

What do you think? What about you? Tell me about your Christmas Eve outfit! Merry Christmas, loves!!

Photo taken by Mike Asuncion



7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...